I Said NO I Said NO

Very nicely done

I liked the facial expressions the most. There was some whacky funny stuff in here. Good short little cartoon. Good for a few minutes of laughs (more if you watch it more than once ;D). I liked how you drew Herbert. Spot on.

Who did that Herbert voice? He sounds smexy. Oh wait..

LovelyKouga responds:

WELL WAY TO TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. XD
Seriously thanks so much for helping with voices, you're an absolute pro. If I need voices in the future, I know who to call, huh! <3

Pico's Career Day Pico's Career Day

I daresay a masterpiece of cinema

Your social commentary regarding the declining economy in america and the immigration laws in arizona were absolutely riveting. Ol' chap, you have created art at its highest level.

The dicks were pretty fucking hilarious too. Just sayin'.

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Great animation

Very fluid. Beautiful to look at. Nice backgrounds. Fightscene was pretty ace. Ending was kind of a cop out and the voice acting was not great.

The Sad Tale of Zerowolf The Sad Tale of Zerowolf

It's funny

because every word is true.

Shawnspaz16NG responds:

You know it!

anime munters anime munters

Super yaoi fun time

That was pretty good. Animation was smooth. Made me lol

Levitating Grounds Levitating Grounds

Damn

Makes my first flash look like garbage. Nice work. Keep it up

Imma Firin Mah Layzar Imma Firin Mah Layzar

Rght Away...

I could tell this was not gonna be good. I was proven very right.

this is the sort of thing that would be better on youtube. It's a special effects demonstration, with the title of a dying (or death) meme, DOING IT WRONG (thus killing it further), quoting an anime that is now old. If it was on a different site, I'd give you props for attempting this, but Newgrounds isnt a Dumpingground for short 10 second reels that have no point other than saying "Hey I'm new! Flame Me!"

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

This had me laughing so hard

even before the end. At the end I was loling so hard i nearly peed. oops...i just did. Oh well. Great as usual

Wilson Beard's Cannons Wilson Beard's Cannons

DUDE

Nice job getting flash portal history

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Funny

I liked it. Thanks for letting me be a part of this. I have been looking forward to this or a while (i almost didnt see that it was out already O_O), but it's good to inally see this come to fruition.

I'm the dictatar bitch!