I Said NO I Said NO

Very nicely done

I liked the facial expressions the most. There was some whacky funny stuff in here. Good short little cartoon. Good for a few minutes of laughs (more if you watch it more than once ;D). I liked how you drew Herbert. Spot on.

Who did that Herbert voice? He sounds smexy. Oh wait..

LovelyKouga responds:

WELL WAY TO TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. XD
Seriously thanks so much for helping with voices, you're an absolute pro. If I need voices in the future, I know who to call, huh! <3

Pico's Career Day Pico's Career Day

I daresay a masterpiece of cinema

Your social commentary regarding the declining economy in america and the immigration laws in arizona were absolutely riveting. Ol' chap, you have created art at its highest level.

The dicks were pretty fucking hilarious too. Just sayin'.

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Great animation

Very fluid. Beautiful to look at. Nice backgrounds. Fightscene was pretty ace. Ending was kind of a cop out and the voice acting was not great.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

It's okay

an interesting take on the mario and tetris series'. Full of glitches.

SwingSwing responds:

Hi there !

Can you send me the glitches you've encountered ? So I will able to try to fix them.

Guillaume

Flaming zombooka Flaming zombooka

It was decent

The graphics were good for what it was. The levels variaty was good. It was a little short, but fun. A good boredom passer

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

The controlls don't work.

at all....
good graphics though.

VideoGame/Animation VO Reel VideoGame/Animation VO Reel

Some notes. Your range is stellar as usual and you have a decent number of characters here. However, I did have some problems with it. Many of the scenes, there wasn't a whole lot of character behind them. Like, the voice was there, but there weren't many times when I said to myself "This is a defined character." I would recommend taking out some of the multi-character scenes and focus more on building one character per scene in order to show off your acting ability as well as your range. I know you can act. I've seen it. I also know that you have a wonderful range. You just need to find a happy medium between the two with this demo. Also for many of the scenes, the music was WAY too loud and overpowered the voices. To me this feels like the rough draft of a voice demo, especially after what I've seen you do in the past. I know you can do it. Show me the monkey and unleash the beast, my friend. Just some notes for you to keep in mind.

Pokemon - Fuck*ng Aagron Pokemon - Fuck*ng Aagron

Well mixed. Well acted. Hilariously funny. Good job.

RicePirate responds:

SPANX!

Mark Allen, Jr. Character Reel Mark Allen, Jr. Character Reel

Clear and Varied

You have quite the range. The sound effects and music fit everything and your really showed off your vocal chops. I was actually quite suprised by the amount of voices that you were able to put into here without making it seem rushed. It was the perfect length for a demo and showed off your skills.

Good Work.

Julia Sitting on her 'Zook Julia Sitting on her 'Zook

Ahhhh

'Zook. Icwatudidthar. Nice coloring n style

Rosechu Rosechu

lol cwc

I hope somebody doesnt try to shoop a dick on that and force us to suffer through another sonichu 4_cent_garbage girl power countertrollfail comic from chris. As fun as that was (and it did eventually get me a chance to use my solid snake voice as wild sonichu in sonichu the animated series) I think once is enough.

In all, good quality work as usual, HappyHarry.

Sonichu Sonichu

Zap to the extreme

As a voice actor in the sonichu animated series I gotta give you props for making the "original" (and I use those words very loosly) look pretty badass...no...no...just pretty.

sucho responds:

FOR SHAME<, U SHUDnT MAKE FUN OF CHRIS LIKE THAT AND STEAL HIS ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN CHARACTERS >:CCC
HE AND GODJESUS WILL PUNISH U FOR THAT AND BREAK YOU DEAD!!!!!

peace and have a good day